Retail Reinvented is looking for a Shopify developer/admin to help build and maintain various Shopify and Shopify Plus eCommerce applications for our client's businesses. Working with our team of Marketing Managers, Operations Managers and IT Engineers, you’ll be responsible for specifying new website builds, creating new products, new templates, new features, and assisting in configuring Shopify. From discovery through launch and maintenance, you’ll be asked to work with our team to define and estimate project scope, and then implement front-end themes and interactivity and back-end functionality.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE INVOLVE?
* Able to prioritize your own tasks and dependencies.
* Ability to communicate well, giving proactive feedback to peers, teams, and managers.
* Good organizational skills.
* Ability project manage various Shopify or IT related projects.
* Maintain existing Shopify websites and facilitate new customizations.
* Create documentation for product update procedures, order management, and customer service process for existing and future Shopify websites.
* Work with existing Shopify development vendors/contractors to manage on-going website development and customization.
* Work with the business owner of each website brand to coordinate and execute site improvement and business changes.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
* At least 3 years’ web development experience
* At least 1-2 years’ experience working with the Shopify platform
* General experience building, launching, and maintaining Shopify stores, as well as general knowledge of the admin system
* Experience with Shopify’s theming system
* Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions
* Experience with Shopify’s object/properties
* Experience developing for responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile
* Experience working with 3rd party services, APIs, and plugins for Shopify
* Experience integrating Shopify order and inventory with third party system via APIs
* Experience with Shopify Database of product, order, and customers
* Experience with Shopify Analytics, Marketing, Discounts and Sales channels integration features