We are seeking a Senior QA Engineer with Magento 2 development experience who is a strong leader and collaborative teammate. You will be asked to oversee the testing processes and work done by our development team. Maintaining project quality and time-lines is required. Your technical expertise will matter as much as your ability to engage with our team and skillfully and empathetically identify pain points and create action plans. You will need to collaborate with the technical team, clients, and account managers to help deliver continuity in our project management process and raise our product quality delivery standards.
- Building relationships with our remotely distributed team, including Project Managers, Developers, and Project Coordinators
- Develop test plans and test cases for Magento 2 websites
- Develop Automation test harness and automate tests using internal and open source tools & infrastructure
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through to a resolution
- Engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design, and develop innovative consumer products.
- Lead the QA and Testing department for growth and delivery
- Reviewing and improving current processes and documentation
- Creating regular reporting on project progress and milestones
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with colleagues and clients how solutions will be implemented
- Establishing code review and testing processes for improved product delivery
- Propose improvements to our existing processes and automated tools in order to improve the team’s speed, quality and efficiency.
- At least 2+ years of Magento experience (Certification is a plus!) -- REQUIRED --
- Experienced in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- 4+ years of experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, SDET or similar QA role
- Knowledge of QA concepts and methodology
- Experience in Magento software development and performance optimization
- Experience with OpenSource tools and resources
- Experience with Maven, Selenium, and Cucumber
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Flexible work schedule to complement primary office hours between 7 AM and 4 PM PST Monday - Friday.