We are seeking a Shopify Developer who is a strong leader and collaborative teammate. You will be responsible for front-end development, Technical SEO, Product Data Updates, and the integration with 3rd party inventory data sources. Maintaining project quality and budgeting is required. Your technical expertise will matter as much as your ability to engage with our team and skillfully and empathetically identify pain points and create action plans.
We will be maintaining a daily import to refresh stock, prices, and availability.
- Build Shopify Apps and Back-End Theme Widgets
- Implement third party solutions and apps
- Quality assurance testing
- Resolving technical SEO issues
- Product data management and the merging of ERP data export with existing Shopify products
- Building relationships with our remotely distributed team, including Project Managers, Developers, and Project Coordinators
- Build front-end websites using headless CMS (Contentful), React.js
- At least 3+ years working as a web developer -- REQUIRED --
- Extensive knowledge of both Shopify and Shopify Plus
- Experience working with a mobile-first approach
- Experience with popular Shopify apps and third-party integrations
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience developing front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages and frameworks
- Bonus: experience with Shopify scripts
- Bonus: experience building Shopify apps or custom applications
- Bonus: experience with design tools such as the Adobe Creative Cloud or Sketch
Flexible work schedule to complement primary office hours between 7 AM and 4 PM PST Monday - Friday.